This area of the N.I.R.E. website contains information from the Nursing Service of Tallaght Hospital (AMNCH).
Our hospital is a modern and progressive hospital serving the acute health care needs of both adults and children in Tallaght and Dublin South West, Wicklow and Kildare.
It was opened in June 1998 and it is the newest of the Dublin Academic Teaching Hospitals (DATHs) hospitals. It has a friendly, warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Central to the philosophy of this hospital and the nursing service is meeting the individual health care needs of patients. We strive to provide the highest quality of patient care that improves both clinical outcomes and the quality of life.
Three Dublin city hospitals which have nearly 600 years of history and experience between them of serving the health needs of the people of Ireland, joined together to form our new hospital.
STATEMENT OF VALUES
Respect - Caring - Openness
Partnership & Teamwork
Fairness & Equity
Tallaght Hospital's Internet site may be found at:
- Tallaght Hospitals Nursing Service
- AMNCH Education & Professional Development Opportunities
- Nurse Practice Development
- Leading an Empowered Organisation (LEO)
- The National Children’s Hospital (NCH)
- Wards & Clinical Areas
- AMNCH Nurse Specialists List & Links
- Clinical Facilitator's Vision
- Tallaght Hospital's Internet Careers Page